The Business Analyst (BA) maintains a robust understanding of OpenStore’s direction, structure and requirements. They possess intimate knowledge of how our product and services can continually meet and exceed our customers' needs. The BA understands and is passionate about technology in relation to the internet and mobile devices.
OpenStore is a complete, easy-to-use solution to boost customer loyalty, increase brand awareness, and jumpstart activity by getting noticed in the worlds of social media. OpenStore boasts a large set of tools for convenience store owners to be ahead of their competition and it’s all done in one simple online dashboard. The dashboard includes mobile apps, individual store websites, digital coupons, customer feedback tools, social media integration, job boards, and much more.
The BA is a key facilitator between Account Managers and the Development team, and will be in contact with clients. They understand our product infrastructure and helps translate client requests into useful technical specifications that the development team can use to enhance our platform.
The BA is also a first point of contact and subject matter expert for Account Managers in all matters related to our platform and system in general.
- Understanding our development process and working with the project manager to ensure it continues smoothly
- Identifying, evaluating & managing new initiatives that help us improve our platform
- Analyzing existing processes and facilitating their improvement, as well as identifying gaps where new processes could be implemented for a better workflow
- Understanding the importance of usability, simplicity, adoptability and value for the user experience of our platform
- Understanding the use case of a client request, having the technical knowledge to perform feasibility analysis and gathering the necessary requirements for the development team in order to deliver a solution
- Managing our backlog to ensure that requests have all the requirements necessary for development and that the development team has a clear understanding of client expectations
- Provide input for establishing technology objectives for our platform
- Work closely with the Project Manager to achieve product & client objectives
- Work closely with Account Managers, Developers, and Clients to develop sound knowledge of the products function
- Undertake other projects depending on business need
- Adapts effectively to meet tight and changing timelines due to frequent changes in priority
- Self-starter who is constantly looking for ways to help out
- Understands how to do a cost/benefit analysis of project to determine next steps
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
-Thorough knowledge of the tech industry with a concentration on the mobile landscape